

As a follow up to my bacon chips blog....here are the famous shrimp chips that I so love. They were sent to me by El Josh (aka Ruby) and I LOVE THEM!Not only are they tasty...
. . . They are affordable (at Wichita's Dong Huong)
. . . and one bag does not expire until one day after my birth day!!! Yes, just as my 20s will expire, so will this bag of shrimp chips. I might try to save them and eat them on my birthday as some kind of symbolic gesture. It might mean that before I let the precious shrimp chips expire, I will eat and enjoy so they never pass the threshold to expiration. Then I will live on as if I was 29 for-ev-er (think Sandlot when you say forever).
But I already opened the bag, so the plan had already failed. It didn't stand a chance.
5 comments:
I wonder if you can into anaphalaxis from scrimp chips? Have an epipen ready for when you share them!!!
Hello Ator, I enjoy your stories. I never had shrimp chips but as long as they taste sour & salty then I am 39 forever. Take care, God's Blessings. Regina:-)
How exciting I am a featured subject in your blog!!!!!
Let's face it Ator, everyone knows that the Asian markets are the cheapest place to buy groceries. Funny side note. The lady checking me out was giving away free bottles of fish sauce for people buying over $50 worth of stuff. I tried to explain to her that an old Thai roommate of mine had left an unopened bottle that I had never used so I wouldn't need it. The clerk insisted that I take it anyways. So now I have 2 bottles of fish sauce. I guess that means it's high time I figured out how to cook up some pat thai.
Bacon fries, shrimp chips - such beauty as hurts to behold...
Are the shrimp snacks shaped like shrimp tails, seriously? That's fantastic.
Wait! Where's my props... I sent those same chips... oh, wait... the box hasn't been mailed yet... there's now officially a 2-fer coming! I'm gonna bulk mail them both:)
love sab
Post a Comment