F dude...that looks like a 50cent gun wound! you can make your own rap album after this! start writing and I'll add in the chorus.
Hey I got one of them.
lol...I remember the days!! Glad you are doing! Well take out there and let me know if you need anything!
HAHAHA. I crack up every time I see this picture. I took it on my camera phone just to send to my sister to gross her out and think it is hilarious she put it on here.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
F dude...that looks like a 50cent gun wound! you can make your own rap album after this! start writing and I'll add in the chorus.
Hey I got one of them.
lol...I remember the days!! Glad you are doing! Well take out there and let me know if you need anything!
HAHAHA. I crack up every time I see this picture. I took it on my camera phone just to send to my sister to gross her out and think it is hilarious she put it on here.
Post a Comment